CodePilot.ai Release Notes
v2.2.0 – November 5th 2017
Show GitHub Properties when file result is selected
v2.2.0 includes the following changes:
- Added GitHub repo properties
- Added User settings
- Improved how search errors are displayed
- Added the ability to register existing subscriptions
v2.1.1 – October 23rd 2017
Fix telemetry bug
v2.1.0 – October 18th 2017
CodePilot.ai Improved on-boarding experience & Monaco Editor to make it easier to interact with the code you find.
v2.1.0 includes the following changes:
- Added Monaco Editor for improved code visualization and interaction.
- On-boarding wizard to ease initial CodePilot.ai configuration
- Embedded CodePilot.ai subscription payment for less cumbersome purchase
- Added tooltips to improve understanding of less obvious product functionality
- Updated electron (security fix)
- Replaced Application Insights with Segment to improve control of data collection and eliminate PII collection
- Implemented Auto-Update for Mac and Windows
- Improved UI
- Added Search within file viewer
v2.0.0 – September 20th 2017
CodePilot.ai with GitHub integration, our first Pro feature.
v2.0.0 includes the following changes:
- GitHub integration, search GitHub from within CodePilot.ai
- Brand new lighter faster code base leveraging Vue.js
- Still providing super fast searching using ripgrep
- CodePilot.ai opens in the position and size it was last closed
- Added a button for you to schedule a live meeting with our team
- Display the duration of each search
- Added the ability to disable paste comments
v1.0.2 – September 5th 2017
CodePilot.ai is now available for Linux OS. We are starting with support for Ubuntu.
v1.0.2 includes the following changes:
- Our first release for Linux OS
- Auto comment pasted code with the path of the original file
- Improved Welcome page UI
- Added Getting Started video links
v1.0.1 – August 16th 2017
CodePilot.ai is now available for Windows OS. Our efforts continue towards adding Linux support.
v1.0.1 includes the following changes:
- Our first release for Windows OS
- Improved Auto-update
- Added links to Getting Started videos
- Fixed issue where selecting new Hot Key would not remove prior Hot Keys
- Add button to stop a search (can also use the ESC key)
v1.0.0 – July 27th 2017
We are happy to release our first public build of CodePilot.ai. Currently for macOS only with plans on releasing a build for Windows followed by Linux.
v1.0.0 includes the following changes since the pre-release version.
- Release Notes
- Modified Search button
- Added telemetry for CodePilot.ai hotkey
- CodePilot.ai App now hosted on S3
- Fixed bug that caused hotkey to stop working after a reload
v0.2.0 – July 19th 2017
Feels great to provide the pre-release version to some of our early adopters.
CodePilot.ai gives you the ability to quickly search for code you can reuse or learn from.
- Added Hotkey to provide fast switching between search and IDE or text editor
- Added link to Gitter room for support and discussions regarding CodePilot.ai
- Added the ability to automatically launch CodePilot.ai on login
v0.0.0 – June 25th 2017